Like a Spirit, Like an Arrow

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Painful

I really realised how hard to maintained a friendship. I devote time, effort and energy into a friendship. Just because that A doesnt believe the real truth and throws the whole truth back to me. I feel that i am powerless, energyless and nothing to say. I tried my best to retained what i have done.

I am really painful to let go of it. But till he sees the truth, he knows it.

2 laws of my friendship, i never broke anything with regards to that. I toed the line from start to end, i follow every single that pops onto my head, and there just because of a uncovered truth, he throws everything back to me.

Trivial stuff, small stuff. Why would i sacrificed the entire relationship for just a small stuff? Would i be so stupid? Why am i so stupid? I am tired. I am not ready for a new friendship? 12 the March will be the curse to me forever. I tired of showing him the truth, i am really tired.

Sorry blog, i tried my best

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home