Like a Spirit, Like an Arrow

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Hi, i found my blog password and username at last, or shld i sae rmbered?.... Well, this year is gonna be a bad year for me, well the starting its oreadi bad liao....

Just got my olvl results, the results arent pleasant, well i was most disappointed in my EL results which is a 7, haiz, i felt i disappointed Mr Koh, Mrs Lim and Betty. All of them seems to have reckoned that i would make it easier this year olvl and would be able to pass this year O'lvl but it came to a bad sunder lar. I disappointed myself the most, yar, cuz i been trying to buck it up this year but i havent suceeded, and i have to retake it next year...... i hope 4 continous years of hard work will have a toil in mother nature and will le me suceed next yar bahz.

i wonder is it heaven's sign to tell me that i will not be doing in the olvls lar, i have been sick for a couple of wks le, cough, sore throat, breathlessness, block nose and running nose........ pretty freaking right. I could not comprehend this imminent sign before my olvls but somehow i think bcack that it must have signalled something...... something really really bad is going to happened in my olvl.

My dream to Jc now is utterly crushed and now i could only now go to a polytechnic or a ITE, but im going to a course called Biotechnology, well heaven let me suceed and not fail lar, KZ>

well signing off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home